Terms and Conditions
The small print…
- Accommodation prices apply at the time of booking.
- Full amount payable 7 days in advance to confirm booking.
- Please note, we do not accept any cheques as payment.
- Hot breakfast must be booked before invoice is issued.
- Check-in time – 4pm to 9pm
- Check-out time – 9:30am
- If rooms are not vacant by check-out time, guests will be charged for an additional day.
- All rooms of staying guests, should be vacant by 10am for cleaning purposes.
- All accounts to be settled on arrival.
- No smoking is permitted in any rooms or the rest of the house.
- Kitchen to be kept clean and tidy at all times. No dirty dishes allowed.
- Out of respect for neighbours, noise levels should be kept to a minimum.
- Children: 3 – 6 YEARS = 25%, 7 – 12 = 50% of Adult rate, 13 and over Full Rate.
- Maximum occupancy (6 sleeper) must be adhered to and include children of all ages.
- NB: Accounts in arrears of 30 days or more, will be charged a R250 admin fee per month. We do apologize but we do not accept cheques.
- ALL GUESTS ENTER THESE PREMISIS AT OWN RISK.
- All vehicles parked at own risk.
- The Owners/Management of Interlude Guest House are not liable or do not accept any responsibility for any lost, stolen or damage done to any guest’s property.
- Any damage to the property or its content should be reported immediately upon arrival to Owners/ Management. Failing to do so, guests will be held liable for any damage to the property or content.
- The Owners/Management’s private residence is off limit for any guest to socialise on.
For the safety of all our guests, the following applies:
- The front gate (big wooden gate in front of the garage) at the entrance should be closed and locked at all times.
- Please make sure you lock all doors (front, kitchen, dining room & trellis door) of the Guest House during the day and especially at night.
- Unauthorised persons/visitors are not allowed on the premises.
- Only guests whose names appear on the invoice will be permitted on the Guest House premises. Any unauthorised persons that was not originally booked and paid for will be fined at a premium rate of R520per person
- Our guests safety is our top priority and should you not comply with these rules, guests will be expected to settle the FULL account and leave the premises immediately.
- Accommodation includes a health breakfast stocked in each unit’s fridge.
- Please note, all hot breakfasts must be pre booked.
- Interlude Guest House will only be available for self catering upon occupancy of the whole house by one group of guests.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights required. Long weekends and Public holidays minimum 3 nights stay.
- Please note, no cleaning will be done for self catering.
- Upon leaving, guest will be expected to leave the house in the same condition as on arrival. If guests do not comply with these conditions, additional charges will occur.
- Braai facilities are only available for PAYING guests booked in at Interlude Guest House.
- No braai wood will be supplied.
- No noise after 10pm.
- Noise levels are expected to be kept to a minimum and will be closely monitored by Owners/Management.
- Should any problems occur, guests will be expected to settle the FULL account and leave the premises immediately.
- We do not provide laundry facilities to any guests.
- No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper, may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occur for any blockage.
- Accounts in arrears of 30 days or more, will be charged a R250 admin fee per month.
- We do not accept cheques.
- No show or cancellation on day of arrival: 100% of total booking
- 1 – 7 days before arrival: 50% of booking
- 7 – 14 days before arrival: 25% of booking
- More than 21 days before arrival: full refund.
- R50 administration fee apply to any refund and will be deducted from the refund due.
- In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
- Only cancellations via e-mail or fax will be accepted.
- We strongly recommend that all clients be insured against possible cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, loss or theft of personal belongings etc.